Tuesday, May 13, 2008

1 Year Anniversary, Baking Pictures

We celebrated our one year anniversary on May 3. We spent the afternoon at the park, reading and playing frisbee. For dinner we went to Los Hermanos. After that we saw "Jumper," which was awesome. I had a dream last night that I was a jumper. It was pretty sweet, but kind of scary when there are evil people chasing after you. We finished the night with our yummy wedding cake, white with lemon filling. It still tasted great, but the frosting got a bit soggy. Jimmy is studying 24/7 for the MCAT. He's going to do great. 

So I've never been into cooking, but baking is the greatest! For Easter I made a brownie trifle.
 
It had brownies, white chocolate pudding, hot chocolate mix and cool whip, topped with Skor bars.

This is the first layer cake Jimmy and I made with our new cake pans. It was a marble swirl with chocolate frosting.

The second layer cake I made for a class party. It was a white cake with lemon frosting. It was delicious and looks so pretty on our black and white paisley dishes. Happy baking!

1 comment:

Crystal Foy Weber said...

Happy one year! I can't believe that, its gone so fast :) And you are an amazing baker, that brownie trifle looks so good! Great job!