As of last Friday (11/12), I am at 28 weeks! I'm still feeling great and have no major complaints.
I had my first baby shower on Saturday with my friend Jennae, who is due 10 days before me. It was a lot of fun! Thanks to Kyra and Ashlee for organizing it. Ashlee made us these cute diaper cakes!

Sarah found these adorable dresses at Target. They will be perfect for next winter when our babies are 1!

JoAnn made us these cute pink hats with bows on them.

Bryanna, Bryanna's mom and Shadow ordered my baby bedding. I can't wait to get it from Bryanna this week! It's from Walmart and is the Seed Sprout black and white damask print on one side of the bumper with polka dots on the other.

Yay for cute burp cloths!

We had some yummy food...

And Bradley really enjoyed playing with the balloons. It was a great day! Thanks to everyone who came!
4 comments:
Cute pics nat!! You're such a cute pregnant lady I love it!!! Glad to hear that you're doing well!! Love you!
It WAS so much fun! yay! yay! for fab bedding, I love it! I promise your gift is in the works, sorry I was a loser and didn't have it done already :P
OK so I totally didn't get an invite!
cute stuff! You are a cute prego
Post a Comment