Sunday, July 14, 2013

Family Pictures

We got some family pictures taken (for the first time EVER!). My friend Kate happened to be in town before we left Kansas so we were able to get these great shots at Cedar Creek in Olathe. Enjoy!





I love this one. It's going up in Reed's room.


Addie snuck off at one point and was just sitting on this rock posing. She is such a model :)



My cute boys!


I love Addie's pose in this one. She looks so sweet!







Reed really does like Addie. He just didn't like sitting on the grass.


6 comments:

Christine said...

I LOVE THESE! So cute! You all look fantastic! :) I hope you're having a blast in Ohio!

Cindy said...

Ahh this made me miss you guys...like A LOT!!! Hey guess who should be getting an iPhone this week? I couldn't let you one up me haha. MISS YOU!

Cami and Juan said...

Such good pictures! I love all the colors, and the very first picture is so good! I also love the close-ups of Reed showing off his gorgeous eyes. They're all good!

Calli Potter said...

So adorable!! We miss you guys so much!! We need to plan a time to meet in the middle or something!!

whitney said...

love, love, love them all!

Jaron said...

So cute! Man we miss our Addie girl! ...Oh, and you and Jimmy too. ;) (P.S. This is Becky!)