We spent a week in Dallas, Texas at the end of May visiting two of my siblings and their families. It was lots of fun. Here is my niece Corinne in the headband I made for her. She looks just like Michelle did when she was a baby.
I loved holding Corinne. She is so cute. I think she's really interested in my watch.
We went shopping at South Lake and then went back later to go to the Cheesecake Factory. Corbin loved sitting on this cow outside the bookstore.

Here is Jimmy with Corinne. He could make her laugh and scream a ton. Notice Corbin in the background pushing against the empty fish tank. He's such a troublemaker, haha.
We went to the Botanical Gardens in Fort Worth one day. Corbin loved playing in this tree.
We spent the second part of our trip at Barrett and Jessica's house playing with Carter and Ella. We were there for Jimmy's birthday. Here's him blowing out the 21 candles on his birthday cake. He was actually turning 25, but Barrett had fun giving all the details to the lady at Dairy Queen.
Carter liked to come in our room and look at my computer. We had fun playing with the camera in PhotoBooth.

Check out those cool effects. Siamese Carters!

This one is my favorite. He looks like a little angel.

Here we all are in technicolor!

So I somehow didn't get any pictures of Ella. I was planning on taking one of her in the cute headband I made and she started screaming and crying. So that didn't go over well. Here's a cute one of her that Jessica sent me awhile back.

2 comments:
oh you have the cutest little nieces and nephews!! and a super cute blog too. I was looking at your picture of your wedding day, and I absolutely love your dress! it is gorgeous! I am going to have to look at your wedding pictures sometime. you look so pretty. Also, I heard we are going shopping this saturday. I am so excited!!
We miss you guys!! Carter does, especially! I showed him these picures. He was really excited to see Jimmy blowing out his candles (he even knew it was Jimmy!) Oh, and he also loved seeing "Two Carters!" as he exclaimed. We wish we all lived closer so we could visit more often. Anyway, thanks for all the comments on my blog. Sorry I'm a slacker and haven't commented you back until now. I was glad to find out the origins of "souping" too :) You'll probably want to watch out when you go home for a visit. I'm sure they'd love to get the soup out to Utah. I hope your ankle is feeling better! At least you will have "Breaking Dawn" to console you, in just a few days :)
Post a Comment