Yesterday I went to the Kansas City Zoo for my friend Bryanna's birthday. It was lots of fun! Here is my friend Autumn and her little girl, Ruth, who is 10 months old.
Bryanna's little boy, Bradley, who is 6 months old:

Autumn and Ruth by the zebras and giraffes:

Meercats:

A beautiful stork:

Huge tortoises!

Pretty lion:

Bryann, Bradley and Chad:
(Bradley's name is a combination of Bryanna & Chad - how cute!)

Autumn and Ruth. I just love the face Ruth is making here!

Bryanna and me! We've been friends for about 11 years now. We met at girl's camp when we were 12 because she was craving chocolate and I happened to have an extra candy bar. We've been great friends ever since!
3 comments:
Ooo, so fun! What a great idea to go to the zoo before it gets too too hot!
How stinkin' fun! The zoo is pretty much the best place ever:) You look fabulous by the way! I also see that you just read Catching Fire. I just finished The Hunger Games and totally can't wait to get my hands on the next book:)
I love going to the zoo! Wow, it's so weird to see Autumn 1)with a baby and 2)with a baby so big! Looks like it was a fun day!
Post a Comment